Graphic Design Forum | GraphicsCode.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What your forum consists of : Structure

3 posters

Go down

What your forum consists of : Structure Empty What your forum consists of : Structure

Post by Xiso 2009-07-25, 13:30

May I ask for the structure of the forum, how it all connects together? It is for my Forumotion forum research that I chose this of many forums to find out Forumotion's power. I'd like to know what theme, who it's by, etc... Smile
Xiso
Xiso

http://cloudlyrics.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What your forum consists of : Structure Empty Re: What your forum consists of : Structure

Post by kewlkreator 2009-07-25, 15:08

This is a modified theme. The title I believe is either subsilver or prosilver. Both of those look about the same anyway. You can modify your forum in the administration panel. There you can change graphics, themes, and CSS. This forum is based off of PHPBB3 I think.

Last edited by kewlkreator on 2009-07-25, 15:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
kewlkreator
kewlkreator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 927

Back to top Go down

What your forum consists of : Structure Empty Re: What your forum consists of : Structure

Post by Admin 2009-07-25, 15:55

As for the structure, could you please elaborate on that? Maybe you could compile a list of questions for us to answer, if that would help. Thanks.

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Posts : 1156

Back to top Go down

Post by kewlkreator 2009-07-25, 17:51

kewlkreator
kewlkreator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 927

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down