Graphic Design Forum | GraphicsCode.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the first thing you made with any graphic design program?

+2
Admin
Kasperx
6 posters

Go down

Whats the first thing you made with any graphic design program? Empty Whats the first thing you made with any graphic design program?

Post by Kasperx 2009-12-08, 13:52

i made this

Whats the first thing you made with any graphic design program? Sinttulo1i
Kasperx
Kasperx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 567

http://elite-gfx.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Whats the first thing you made with any graphic design program? Empty Re: Whats the first thing you made with any graphic design program?

Post by Admin 2009-12-08, 14:01

Not bad, must I say.

I can't find it, but I'm pretty sure it was a background.

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Posts : 1156

Back to top Go down

Whats the first thing you made with any graphic design program? Empty Re: Whats the first thing you made with any graphic design program?

Post by Tim Bernee 2010-03-06, 14:13

Im looking for an easy to learn graphic design program that I can use to teach myself graphic design. I want to be able to create my own advertising and at some point get really good at it. I want to learn as a hobby and there are no graphic design classes in my area, can anyone recommend a program that could help?

Tim Bernee

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasperx 2010-03-07, 10:45

Tim Bernee wrote:Im looking for an easy to learn graphic design program that I can use to teach myself graphic design. I want to be able to create my own advertising and at some point get really good at it. I want to learn as a hobby and there are no graphic design classes in my area, can anyone recommend a program that could help?

This has nothing to do with the topic so open a new one in the questions section.
Kasperx
Kasperx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 567

http://elite-gfx.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterShade 2010-03-17, 01:36

Holy shoot you have to totally revamp that.

----------BEGIN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM---------------
The Background is ok, but the renders kill it, badly.
The text goes off the screen and the gradient destroys what was left over.
----------END CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM------------------

EDIT: Oh, I just re-read the title LOL. I knew you made much better things than that.
Mine was disgusting, I splattered the back with brushes and jammed in 2 renders and didn't know about the text tool so I used a thick brush to write. lol

MasterShade

Male Posts : 208

http://www.mastershade.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by jammydoug 2010-09-17, 12:24

Hi
How to pursue graphic design and writing?I want to pursue and career in graphic design and/or writing. Currently I go to an online high school in the the 10th grade. I can choose my own electives. I want to know what is the best way to prepare myself to enter these field. Any good advice is truly appreciated.

jammydoug

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by aprillove20 2010-12-18, 03:08

the background makes a lot of difference which it's the first thing that a viewer recognize . your theme looks good for the eyes for it's not so bright.

aprillove20

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down