Graphic Design Forum | GraphicsCode.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15+ Stunning Fresh Photographic Effects from DevianArt

4 posters

Go down

15+ Stunning Fresh Photographic Effects from DevianArt Empty 15+ Stunning Fresh Photographic Effects from DevianArt

Post by Admin 2009-10-18, 10:46

Magical effects can be created with the right skill, some experience and a tool like photoshop or just very creative ideas used when taking a photograph. I find this type og material quite interesting and inspiring. For this post I have browsed through DeviantArt category Photography > Abstract & Surreal > Abstract and picked fresh “Deviations” added within the last week or so. This means there’s a good chance that you have not seen any of these before and may end up getting inspired – at least I hope you will. A great thanks to the creative people making their awesome creations available on-line.

Visit: http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/photoshop/photoshop/15-stunning-fresh-photographic-effects-from-devianart.html

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Posts : 1156

Back to top Go down

15+ Stunning Fresh Photographic Effects from DevianArt Empty Re: 15+ Stunning Fresh Photographic Effects from DevianArt

Post by Kasperx 2009-10-18, 11:03

damn it where do you find all this stuff :O
Kasperx
Kasperx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 567

http://elite-gfx.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

15+ Stunning Fresh Photographic Effects from DevianArt Empty Re: 15+ Stunning Fresh Photographic Effects from DevianArt

Post by kewlkreator 2009-10-18, 18:34

Behold the power of RSS. :X
Those are really cool.
kewlkreator
kewlkreator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 927

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymous#1 2009-10-19, 00:16

i have one word to say "WOAH"!!!
anonymous#1
anonymous#1

Female Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by kewlkreator 2009-10-19, 01:26

Well, you just said 7... But I feel that way too.
kewlkreator
kewlkreator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 927

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymous#1 2009-10-19, 01:53

no the six ones were just an introduction lolz
anonymous#1
anonymous#1

Female Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down