Graphic Design Forum | GraphicsCode.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Suite 4 Range

2 posters

Go down

Creative Suite 4 Range Empty Creative Suite 4 Range

Post by Admin 2009-09-17, 13:37

Here is a simple comparison of the Creative Suite 4 Range:

CS4 Design Premium
Creative Suite 4 Range Design-prem
The top range for graphic designers, which includes print design software, as well as web and mobile design tools. Creative software included comprises of InDesign, Photoshop CS4 Extended, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat 9 Pro, Adobe Bridge CS4, Adobe Device Central CS4 and Version Cue CS4.

CS4 Design Standard
Creative Suite 4 Range Design-stnd
Includes most of the above print-based graphic design software, but excludes the web design tools of Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks.

Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
Creative Suite 4 Range Web-prem
Comprises of tools for the design and development of web sites, interactive and user-interfaces, mobile device content and digital presentations. Software applications include; Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Photoshop Extended, Illustrator, Fireworks, Acrobat 9 Pro, Soundbooth CS4 and Contribute.

Web Standard CS 4
Creative Suite 4 Range Web-std
Similar to above, but lacks some of the more professional design, graphics and audio tools. Adobe CS4 Web Standard does not include Photoshop, Illustrator or Acrobat Pro or Soundbooth.

Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
Creative Suite 4 Range Prod
The creative production suite for designers and editors who work with video graphics, audio and interactive design media. As well as some of the previously mentioned graphics software tools, Adobe Production Premium CS4 includes digital video editing and post-production tools such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, OnLocation and Encore.

Adobe Master Collection CS4
Creative Suite 4 Range Master
The Master Collection is, as the title suggests, the top of the range Creative Suite bundle and includes most of Adobe's new design and development software tools, print, web, video, sound and multi-media.

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Posts : 1156

Back to top Go down

Creative Suite 4 Range Empty Re: Creative Suite 4 Range

Post by MasterShade 2009-10-20, 23:09

Wow...

Nice List you got there...

Creative Suite 4 Range

Post by dotDavid on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:37 am
Here is a simple comparison of the Creative Suite 4 Range:

CS4 Design Premium

The top range for graphic designers, which includes print design software, as well as web and mobile design tools. Creative software included comprises of InDesign, Photoshop CS4 Extended, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat 9 Pro, Adobe Bridge CS4, Adobe Device Central CS4 and Version Cue CS4.

I only use photoshop, and I'm going just fine...

Do you really need all that stuff? lulz

I had Flash MX (something lol) and I didn't know how to use it...

Of course I was only 11, but still.

MasterShade

Male Posts : 208

http://www.mastershade.tk

Back to top Go down