Graphic Design Forum | GraphicsCode.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netbook gaming arrives: HP's Mini 311 with Nvidia Ion graphics

2 posters

Go down

Netbook gaming arrives: HP's Mini 311 with Nvidia Ion graphics Empty Netbook gaming arrives: HP's Mini 311 with Nvidia Ion graphics

Post by Admin 2009-10-13, 05:29

As long-time Netbook fans, we've been well aware of the platform's limitations, from choppy video playback to a total lack of gaming ability. These sticking points have kept many people from making the Netbook jump, or forced them to also keep a full-sized laptop for these tasks.

With Nivida's Ion GPU coming to several Netbooks, but seen first in the HP Mini 311, we're one step closer to a low-power, low-cost system that really can be a laptop replacement for many.

Link: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10372993-1.html

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Posts : 1156

Back to top Go down

Netbook gaming arrives: HP's Mini 311 with Nvidia Ion graphics Empty Re: Netbook gaming arrives: HP's Mini 311 with Nvidia Ion graphics

Post by kewlkreator 2009-10-13, 05:45

I was going to get a Netbook but changed my mind. I bought a neat 600$ Gateway for a good price. The graphics are nice.

I conclude that GPU's on true PC's will never be topped by a computer with such a small processor.
kewlkreator
kewlkreator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 927

Back to top Go down