Graphic Design Forum | GraphicsCode.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section?

3 posters

Go down

can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section? Empty can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section?

Post by Kasperx 2009-10-05, 20:43

I dindnt understand very well about thhis "Advertise your Graphic Design and Web Design Services Here!"
Does this mean i can advertise my forumotion forum about everything (including graphic design tehir) Im just asking just in case its spam later cuz i dont want that to happen. Sorry if this is a stupid question but im not sure and ......beter safe than sorry...
Kasperx
Kasperx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 567

http://elite-gfx.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section? Empty Re: can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section?

Post by kewlkreator 2009-10-06, 00:18

Don't sweat it. can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section? 2555

If your forum has graphics related content, graphics for show, or if you run a graphics service it's legit. can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section? 2555

And I'm moving this to site help.can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section? 55795
kewlkreator
kewlkreator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 927

Back to top Go down

can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section? Empty Re: can i advertise my forum in the advetise your services section?

Post by kewlkreator 2009-10-06, 00:19

Ooops. No mods here. I thought this was in the lounge. I'll ask .David XD
kewlkreator
kewlkreator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 927

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2009-10-06, 01:11

With the increase in questions on this, I decided to create a sub forum within the Advertise Your Services. I don't want this forum to turn into an advertisement place, so the forum's their for users, but not the main focus point. Smile
KratoxKK wrote:I dindnt understand very well about thhis "Advertise your Graphic Design and Web Design Services Here!"
Does this mean i can advertise my forumotion forum about everything (including graphic design tehir) Im just asking just in case its spam later cuz i dont want that to happen. Sorry if this is a stupid question but im not sure and ......beter safe than sorry...

Move to forum support.

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Posts : 1156

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasperx 2009-10-06, 09:57

OK thx alot
Kasperx
Kasperx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 567

http://elite-gfx.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum